You can change the color scheme of the Microsoft Office 2007 applications so that they better match your existing desktop theme.
1. Open up one of the Office applications. (If you are going to use Outlook, then you will need to access a new message window.)
2. Click on the Office Button in the upper-left corner.
3. In the lower-right corner, click the Options button.
4. In the left pane, select Popular.
5. In the right pane, use the Color scheme drop-down to select the desired scheme (blue, silver, or black).
6. Click OK.
The color scheme of Office applications should now reflect the changes you selected.