At first, adding an image to each of your contacts seems to be just a way of dressing it up. It actually can be quite useful in helping you find the contact you are looking for. By adding a photo of the person or the logo from their company, you can have an easier time locating the desired contact. If you use photos, it can be a major help when you remember what they look like but can’t remember their name!
1. Go to your Contacts.
2. Click View, mouseover Current View, and select Business Cards. You have to use the Business Card view for the pictures to be displayed.
3. Open a contact that you wish to add a picture.
4. Click on the Add Contact Picture icon to the right of the Name and Company fields.
5. Browse to the location of the picture you are to add.
6. Select the image.
7. Click Save & Close.
8. Repeat steps 3 thru 7 until finished.