Opera gives you an easy way to access nine of your favorite web sites. By using Speed Dial, you can not only click and go, but also see an updated thumbnail of the site, based on an interval that you set.
1. Open Opera.
2. Click New tab.
3. The Speed Dial page will be displayed with 9 placeholders to populate with your favorite sites.
4. Click one of the placeholders to add a site. A window will popup listing frequently opened pages plus any currently open pages. If your
site is not listed, enter the address in the textbox. Click OK.
5. Right-click on the newly added site’s placeholder. Mouseover
Reload every and select Custom.
6. Check the Enable checkbox. Use the minutes and/or
seconds textboxes to set the reload interval.
7. Click OK.
8. Repeat steps 4 thru 7 to fill the rest of the Speed Dial placeholders.