Taking screenshots can be quite useful, especially if you are using your notes to remind you how to perform a process or what steps to follow when running an application. You can also use screen clippings to capture important portions of web pages or documents.
1. Click the area on your note in OneNote that will contain the image.
2. Click Insert and select Screen Clipping.
3. The screen will fade out. Use your cursor while holding down the left mouse button to outline the portion of your screen you wish to capture.
4. When you have outlined the entire portion, release the left mouse button.
5. An image of what you outlined will appear in your note.