You can use PowerPoint’s Recolor feature to change the color of your clip art to something that better matches your presentation’s design. Use the steps in this tutorial to create clip art with customized color.
1. Double-click the picture, and select the Picture tab.
2. Click the Recolor button to bring up the Recolor Picture dialog box.
3. In the Original column, select the color to change.
4. In the New column, click the list beside the color you chose, and select the new color.
5. Repeat the previous steps to change any other colors you need.
6. Click OK.