In Outlook 2003, you can create signatures and assign a different one to each of your Outlook accounts. You can also create multiple signatures for different uses such as business e-mail, personal e-mail, etc. Keep reading to find out how this is done.
1. Click Tools, and select Options.
2. Click the Mail Format tab.
3. In the drop-down next to Select the signatures for account, select an account.
4. Click the Signatures button, and then click the New button.
5. In the Create New Signature dialog box, enter the name of your signature, and select either to start with a blank signature or use a template.
6. Click the Next button.
7. In the Signature Text box, type and style your signature.
8. Click Finish.
9. Click OK.