Safari 5 now has support for extensions. Good extensions will help expand the functionality of your browser. However, poorly coded extensions can make your browser unstable and slow. This tutorial will show the basics of installing and removing safari extensions.
Safari finally joins the world of extensions.
Installing extensions is really easy… maybe too easy.
1. First you will have to enable the extensions menu.
2. Next, download the extension in Safari
3. Click on it
4. Confirm that you want to install. Remember only to trust extensions from sources you trust.
5. Your extension will now be installed and ready for your use. You can confirm this in the extensions section of your preferences.
1. Go to the Extensions section of the Preferences
2. Select the extension you wish to delete and select Uninstall
3. Alternatively, you can just disable without uninstalling by unchecking the Enable box.