One of the new features of Mail 3.0 is the ability to use stationery. Adding a pretty theme or background to an outgoing messages is now painfully easy. I’m not sure that I like the idea of email stationery… cough, outlook, cough. However, in certain circumstances, it works well. Here how to add and remove stationery from your email messages.
1. Open a new message in Mail
2. Click the Show Stationery button in the upper, right hand corner of the message.
3. Browse the categories of stationery in the left column. (red highlight)
4. Select the stationery you want. (red highlight)
5. Close the stationery browser (yellow highlight)
6. Now fill out the normal aspects of your message.
7. If you want to ever remove your stationery from your message, just reopen the stationery browser and select original from the Stationery category