Office 2010: Create PDF Documents from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
By making your Word document, Excel spreadsheet or PowerPoint slides into a PDF document, you allow users who don’t use Office to view the document using a free PDF reader such as Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, etc. which they probably already have installed on their computer. Office 2010 makes it easy to convert your existing document to PDF.
1. Open the desired Office document.
2. Go to the Ribbon, click File, and select Share.
3. Click Create PDF/XPS Document.
4. In the far right pane, click the Create a PDF/XPS button.
5. Browse to the desired location. Input the desired file name. Make sure that the Save as type dropdown is set to PDF.
6. Select either the Standard (publishing online and printing) or the Minimum size (publishing online) radio button.
7. Click the Publish button.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.