Wii: Enable or Disable Slot Illumination
The disc slot on the Wii glows a brilliant blue when you have an unread message on your console. You may wish to dim or even disable the illumination if you find it to be distracting.
1. From the Main Menu, select the Wii button at the lower-right corner of the screen to access the Wii Options.
2. Select Wii Settings.
3. When the Wii System Settings 1 screen appears, click the arrow on the right side of the screen.
4. When the Wii System Settings 2 screen appesrs, select WiiConnect24.
5. On the WiiConnect24 screen, select Slot Illumiation.
6. The Slot Illumination screen will appear giving you three options: Bright, Dim and Off. Select the desired illumination level and click the Confirm button.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.