Playstation Vita: How to Delete a Game, Demo or App
Every PS Vita owner will eventually need to know how to delete an unwanted game, application or demo from the device.
1. On the Vita’s Home Screen, go to the page that has the app, demo or game we want to delete. In my example, I will use Facebook as the app I want to remove.
2. Tap and Hold on the screen for 3 seconds, once you do the Home screen will go into Edit mode.
3. On the app, game or demo you want to delete, tap the bubble with the “. . .” which can be found in upper right of the icon.
This will bring the settings sub-menu or dialog box.
4. Tap the Delete option and then OK to confirm the deletion.
5. The app is now deleted from your PS Vita.
If the app or game was purchased through the PSN Store, you can redownload and install it at any time through the Downloads List in the PSN Store.
View more articles by Jimmy Selix
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.