iTunes: How to Change Your Password
If one of your kids or roommates have discovered your password and you don’t want them purchasing music, videos, or apps on your account, you can change your password for the iTunes store and keep your account secure.
1. Open iTunes.
2. Go to the left panel and select iTunes Store.
3. Go to the right side of the screen and find the Quick Links section.
4. Click Account.
5. Input your iTunes account with your Apple ID and current password.
6. Click the Account Info button.
7. Select the Edit button located next to your Apple ID on the Apple Account Information page.
8. Input your new password into the Password and Verify textboxes.
9. Click the Done button.
Your password is now changed.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.