By default, Windows 7 has no taskbar shortcut for Flip 3D, Aero’s sexy method for switching between open windows. Here’s a quick and easy way to create a shortcut and place it on your Taskbar.
1. Right-click on your Desktop.
2. When the context menu appears, mouseover New and select Shortcut.
3. The Create Shortcut window will appear, input the following into the Type the location of the item textbox:
C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe DwmApi #105
4. Click the Next button.
5. Input a name for the shortcut, such as Flip 3D.
6. Click the Finish button.
7. The shortcut will appear on the Desktop, however, you will need to change the icon. Right-click the newly created shortcut and select Properties.
8. Click the Change Icon button.
9. Input the following in the Look for icons in this file textbox:
10. Press Enter on your keyboard.
11. The Flip 3D icon should be selected. Click the OK button.
12. Now that your icon looks good, move the shortcut to your Documents library (or some other location).
13. Right-click the shortcut and select Pin to Taskbar.
14. The icon will now be on your Taskbar. Move it to the desired location.
An even better place to put it on your Taskbar is on the Quick Launch Bar.