To create a duplicate of a user profile with a different user name, use the following steps provided in this tech-recipe:
1. Create a new user account, log on to that account to initialize the newly created profile, and then log off.
2. Log in as Administrator.
3. Right-click on My Computer, and select Properties.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Settings under User Profiles.
5. Select the profile to copy, and select Copy To.
6. Browse to the profile that you want to “copy to,” which will be under C:\Documents and Settings\
The newly created user profile is now a duplicate of the one you selected.