Distribution lists can be a great time saver if you frequently email the same group(s) of people. Instead of adding the addresses one at a time, you only need to select the appropriate distribution list, and all members of that list would become recipients of your new message. Here is how to do it.
1. Click Tools, and select Address Book.
2. From the drop-down for the Show Names from the section, select Personal Address Book.
3. Click the New Entry button.
4. In the Select the entry type list, select Personal Distribution List.
5. In the Put this entry area, use the drop-down next to In the, and select Personal Address Book.
6. Click OK.
7. Name the new distribution list, and click the Add/Remove Members button.
8. In the Show Names from the list, select Personal Address Book.
9. Holding down the Ctrl key, select the contacts you wish to add to the list, and then click the Members button.
10. Click Save and Close.