Have you ever clicked send on a message and then remembered that you forgot to attach that important file, or realized you put the wrong time down for a meeting? Outlook allows you the option of recalling a sent message.
1. While in Outlook, open the message that you wish to resend.
2. Click the Office Button, located above the Ribbon.
3. Look at the Info for the message, go to the Message Resend and Recall section.
4. Click the Resend or Recall button.
5. Select Recall This Message from the resulting menu.
6. You will be prompted for what to do with while performing the recall. You can either Delete unread copies of the message or Delete unread copies and replace with a new message. Keep the Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient if you wish to be informed, if not uncheck the checkbox.
7. Click the OK button.