In Outlook 2010, you can create signatures and assign a different one to each of your Outlook accounts. You can also create multiple signatures for different uses, such as business e-mail, personal e-mail, etc.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Go to the top of the Ribbon and click the Office Button.
3. Click on the Options button.
4. In the left pane, select Mail.
5. Go to the Compose messages section and click the Signatures button.
6. Click the New button.
5. In the New Signature dialog box, enter the name of your signature, then click the OK button.
6. Go to the right side of the window and use the E-mail account dropdown to select the desired account.
7. In the Edit Signature Text box, type and style your signature.
8. Click OK.
9. Click OK again.