If you don’t like the look of the calendar located in the Navigation Pane, you can change the font and font size to be more to your liking. This can be useful if you have a hard time seeing the calendar or if you just like to customize the look of your Outlook.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Go to the Ribbon and click the File button.
3. Select Options.
4. When the Outlook Options window appears, go to the left pane and select Calendar.
5. In the right pane, scroll down to the Display options. Beneath Date Navigator font, click the Font button.
6. Select the desired Font and Font Size and click the OK button.
7. Click the OK button to close the Outlook Options window.