Signatures are the text and/or pictures that are automatically placed at the end of the emails you send out. If you’ve put some time and energy into creating your signature(s), then you should make a backup so you have it if disaster strikes (or if you are changing computers).
1. Open Outlook.
2. Go to the menu, click Tools and select Options.
3. Select the Mail Format tab.
4. Go to the Signatures section.
5. Hold down the Ctrl key while clicking the Signatures button.
6. The directory that contains your signature(s) will open.
7. Copy the folders and files in the directory to a separate drive.
You now have a backup of your signatures.