Outlook allows you to display a second time zone in the Day and Work Week views. This can be useful if you frequently collaborate with someone in a different time zone. Use the following tech-recipe to accomplish this.
1. Select Day or Work Week view.
2. Right-click the time display, and then click Change Time Zone to display the Time Zone dialog box.
3. In the Current Time Zone group, use the Label text box to enter a label that will appear at the top of the current time zone.
4. Click the Show an Additional Time Zone check box.
5. Use the Label text box to enter a label that will appear at the top of the second time zone.
6. Use the Time Zone list to select the time zone you want to add.
7. If the time zone supports daylight saving time and you want Outlook to adjust the time zone automatically, click the Adjust for Daylight Saving Time check box. Click OK.