Nightlight mode on windows 10 is one of the most interesting and amazingly outstanding features that has been added to the latest Windows 10. Like I just said, the latest Windows 10, that means your PC has to be running on windows 10 and up to date with the latest Windows 10 update. There is a whole lot to be said about this new amazing feature, but you can only enjoy this feature if your PC has been updated to the latest windows.
So, I was going through my recently updated windows on my Laptop when I noticed a new feature. My current windows version is windows 10 1803 and this version came with a lot of amazing features that will take your breath away. So before I start to show you how to activate nightlight on windows 10, make sure you have the latest version.
The night light mode on windows 10 is not just for fun, it’s also healthy for the eyes. Have you ever sat at one point for hours, working on your Pc or probably working on an important school project or something else of high importance that will keep you glued to your Pc? The Nightlight mode could really come in handy and help relieve eye strain.
How To Activate Nightlight On Windows 10
1. Update your pc to the latest windows 10 1803 version and fire up the pc once the installation is complete.
2. Once your PC has been turned on, on your desktop, move your mouse to the taskbar region, the right-hand corner of your taskbar.
3. Click on the notification icon, literally the last icon on the right side of your taskbar.
4. Once you have clicked on the notification icon, a dialog box of all your notification will pop up and then you will now click on the night light tab at the right-hand corner of the notification dialog box.
5. Once you have clicked on the night light tab, your screen backlight will change, it’ll go dimmer and change it’s color slightly.
This particular dim golden yellow color variation is a whole lot better for your eyes and keeps your eyes from having complications in the future. There have been reports of eye problems from people viewing pages and Apps on their PC with the natural brightness. Microsoft has come to our aid by introducing this easy to access and cool feature known as Nightlight.
I hoped you had no issues while trying to activate night light on windows 10. The steps are actually very easy to follow. Unfortunately, this new feature is only available for the latest upgrade of windows 10. If you are a big fan of Windows 7 or 8 and you want this feature, I think you should consider upgrading to windows 10.
So, there you have it. “How to activate Nightlight on windows 10”.
Here are some related links that you may find useful;
How to Enable Windows 10 Auto Login
How to Use System Restore in Windows
How to Remove Windows Genuine Advantage Notification
How to enable Ultimate Performance mode on windows 10
How to Make a Windows PC Look Like a Mac