If you have a YouTube channel and you want your channel to reach as many viewers as possible, promoting it is an important task. While you may not be able to pay for ads, you can feature a specific channel or video across all your videos. Like an advertisement, you can drive more views and possibly convert a regular viewer into a subscriber through this free service.
1. Log in to your YouTube account.
2. Once you have logged in, click on the name of your account, and choose Settings.
3. When the Settings page is loaded, find and click on the InVideo Programming option on the left side of the page.
4. The right side of the page will have an option to let you Feature your channel on every video.
5. If you choose this option, Youtube will display a small video box with your channel avatar on top of it. This will be the position where users can see your channel and click on it. If you think the top left position is not ideal, you can change it by choosing the options in the Position drop-down menu. The channel link, by default, will be displayed during the entire video. You can, however, change it to a custom time range and tweak the setting yourself.
6. The InVideo Programming also includes an option to let users display a video across all videos. You can find this option at the bottom of the page.
7. When you click on the button, a window will appear on screen to let you choose the video you want to feature. You can also provide the link to the video and hit Save.
8. Just like featuring a channel, you can tweak the position and the display time of the video.
9. When you save the settings, if successful, you will notice a green message at the top of the page.