You can integrate your mobile device or cellular phone with Google Calendar through SMS. This tutorial explains how it is done.
First Register Your Phone/Mobile Device Number:
1. Log in to Google Calendar.
2. Click the Settings link in the upper right corner.
3. Click the Notifications tab.
4. Input your phone number, and select your carrier.
5. Click Send Verification Code.
6. Receive the SMS message on your phone.
7. Insert your verification code, and click Finish Setup.
8. Your phone is now registered.
Select what Notifications you want on your cell phone/mobile device:
From the Setting link/Notifications tab, select what events you would like reported to your phone through SMS. Just click the SMS checkbox under the Choose how you would like to be notified: section.