The first thing most blackberry(bb) owners want to know is how to remove some of the useless icons on the main screen. Hiding these icons is very simple. Here is how to proceed.
After I unlocked my blackberry and signed up for a new service, I noticed that I had a ton of duplicated icons. Most blackberry systems have too much installed anyway. Using these techniques, you’ll be able to remove icons from the main screen thus increasing your efficiency.
Hide an Icon:
1. Go to the main screen of your blackberry
2. Go to the icon you want to hide
3. Press ALT and then press down on your scroll wheel
4. Select Hide Application
Unhide an Icon:
If you ever need to see your hidden icons again, you can alt+scroll wheel on the main screen and select Show All. This will display all the icons including the hidden ones. Hidden icons will have an X over then. alt+scroll wheel over an X-out icon and uncheck Hide Application.
Repeat the process and uncheck the Show All to rehide the other icons you have set to hidden status.
Move an Icon:
1. Select the icon you want to move
2. Press alt and press the scroll wheel
3. Select Move Application
4. Scroll around and the icon will move with the cursor
5. Press the scroll wheel again when you want to place the icon in the current position