I love listening to internet radio, it allows me to explore all kinds of music for free. You can use the VLC Media Player to listen to Shoutcast Radio without installing any other software or add-ons.
1. Open VLC Media Player.
2. Click File, mouseover Services discovery and select Shoutcast radio listings.
3. Go to the media player and click the Playlist button .
4. On the Playlist, click the arrow next to Shoutcast Radio to expand the listings.
5. Find the desired music genre from the listing and double-click it to expand the list of available stations.
6. Double-click the desired station.
7. Enjoy the music.