Windows 7: How to Uninstall Windows Live Messenger
If you have moved away from using the Windows Live Messenger application and want to uninstall it, you will notice that there is no standalone listed to uninstall the app. Here are the steps to follow to rid your computer of Windows Live Messenger.
1. Click the Orb (Start button) and select Control Panel.
2. Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
3. Scroll down the list of applications. Locate and select Windows Live Essentials.
4. Go to the bar at the top of the list and select Uninstall/Change.
5. When the new window appears, select the Uninstall radio button and click Continue.
6. Check the Messenger checkbox and click Continue.
7. The application will be uninstalled.
Once completed, click the Close button on the confirmation page.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.