Vista: Installing the Telnet Client
By default, Vista does not install the Telnet client. The client is for text-based communication with remote systems. You can install it by following these steps below.
1. Click Start, and then select Control Panel.
2. Select Programs and Features.
3. Select Turn Windows features on or off.
4. Select the Telnet Client option.
5. Click OK.
6. A dialog box will appear to confirm installation. The telnet command should now be available.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.