If you’re tired of listening to the default sound effect each and every time you scroll the Trackball, you can easily disable the sound and have a more peaceful experience with your BlackBerry.
1. Go to the Home Screen on your Device.
2. Press the menu key to show all your applications.
3. Select Options.
4. Scroll down the list and select Screen/Keyboard.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. In the Trackball section, click on the Audible Roll option and select Mute from the list.
6. Press the menu key and select Save.