Whether it’s because you purchased a new Bluetooth headset for your phone to replace your current one, or you have just decided that you no longer need to keep your phone paired to another Bluetooth device, unpairing a Bluetooth device from your Android phone is a simple task.
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Select the Menu key.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Wireless & networks.
5. Select Bluetooth settings.
6. Make sure that the Bluetooth check box is checked (so that your Bluetooth is activated) and go to the Bluetooth devices section.
7. Longpress the device you wish to disconnect.
8. Select Unpair from the resulting menu.