If you use 8apps for your projects and online collaboration, you will find it necessary to delete tasks, especially in the beginning, as you learn to use the application. This tech-recipe walks you through the steps needed to delete a task.
1. Go to 8apps and logon to your account.
2. Once the Dashboard appears, click Orchestrate.
3. When the Orchestrate page has loaded, find the desired task. If it isn’t showing on the left side of the page, click on it from the task listing on the right.
4. Click the wrench shaped icon in the lower right of your task.
5. Select Delete List.
6. When the confirmation box appears, click OK.