If you use 8apps for your projects and online collaboration, you will run into a situation where you need to remove a contact that you no longer need. By following this tech-recipe, you can remove unneeded contacts and keep your list clean and efficient.
1. Go to 8apps and logon to your account.
2. Once the Dashboard appears, click Handshake
3. Beneath your picture is the My Contacts section. From this section, select the contact that is to be removed.
4. When the contact’s page has loaded, click the Remove Contact? link in the upper right corner (beneath the Added button).
5. When the confirmation box appears, click OK.