It’s bound to happen, you are reading an ebook and come across something that you would like to find some more information on. By using your Kindle’s search line and selecting the appropriate option, you can search your items, the Kindle Store, Google, Wikipedia, the Dictionary as well as any notes you have attached to the ebook.
1. While viewing the ebook’s content, begin typing the criteria for your search.
2. The search line will appear with the typed info inside it. Finish entering your criteria.
3. Use the 5-way controller and move to the right. The find button will turn black. Move to the right once again.
4. Use the 5-way controller to select the desired search option, choices are my items, store, google, wikipedia, dictionary, and notes (notes will be ghosted out if there are no notes associated with the ebook).
5. Your Kindle will then execute the desired search.