While reading a book on your Kindle, you come across an image that you’d like to take a closer look at. You can magnify the image by following this tech-recipe.
1. Use the 5-way controller to move the cursor to the desired image.
2. The image will be highlighted with a magnifying glass in the center of it.
3. Press the 5-way controller to magnify the image.
4. A larger view of the image will appear. It may rotate to make use of the maximum viewing area.
5. When you are ready to go back to your reading, press the 5-way controller.