It’s easy to get books, pictures, music files and other items on your Kindle. At some point, you are going to need to remove some of this to make room for more stuff. Here’s how to delete the files off of your Kindle 2.
1. Go to the Kindle’s Home screen.
2. Use the 5-way controller to locate and highlight the desired book, photo or item.
3. Press LEFT on the 5-way controller.
4. A black delete button will appear. Use the 5-way controller to select it.
5. When the confirmation box appears, use the 5-way controller to select ok.