With the new version of the Internet Channel, you can select either Google or Yahoo to be the default engine whenever you use the Internet Channel’s search function. Now you can simply click either Search icon on the Start Page or the Search button (binoculars) from the toolbar and easily search from your favorite search engine.
1. Go to the Internet Channel.
2. From the Start Page, select Settings.
3. Scroll down to the Search Engine section.
4. Select either the Google or Yahoo! radio button.
5. Click the Save button (the one with the checkmark on it).