With the new version of the Internet Channel, you can auto-hide or button toggle the toolbar display so that you can view more of a web page. The auto-hide automatically hides the display until the cursor is pointed at the bottom of the screen. The button toggle uses the button with the number 1 on it to toggle the toolbar on and off.
1. Go to the Internet Channel.
2. From the Start Page, select Settings.
3. Scroll down to the Toolbar Display section.
4. Choose either the Auto-Hide Toolbar or Button Toggle radio button.
5. Click the Save button (the one with the checkmark on it).