Windows Phone 8: Delete Browsing History
By default, Internet Explorer will remember your browsing history, cookies, and saved passwords. Over time, too many entries will accumulate, which will make managing your history and saved passwords difficult. If you are sure your browsing history does not contain any important data, you can delete it and start from scratch again.
Please note that there is no way to recover the deleted content from IE, so be careful. Only erase your history if you are sure enough.
1. First, launch IE from your live tile or from the app list. You can find the app easily by its traditional IE icon.
2. When the browser is launched, tap the three dots icon to open the browser menu, and choose Settings from there.
3. In the Settings page, find the delete history option, and tap on it. You can find this option at the bottom of the page.
4. Before the browser starts erasing your history, it will ask you if you really want to do this or not. If you are sure you do, then tap the delete button. The content to be erased includes the following: browsing history, cookies, saved passwords, and temporary files from IE.
5. The erasing process will take some minutes to complete. When it is finished, you will be able to use IE again.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.