How Do I Remove My Credit Card from Google Play Store?
Once you provide a payment method to buy games or apps in the Google Play store, the credit card information will be attached to your account. That means, if someone else has access to your Google account, he can use your credit card as well. To avoid this situation, make sure your account is safe, and remove your credit card information from any Google accounts that are no longer actively used.
1. Visit Google Wallet, and log in to your Google account.
2. Once you have logged in, click the Payment methods option on the left side to continue.
3. Find the credit card that you want to remove, and click the Delete button below the card’s information.
4. Click Yes, remove it when you see the warning window. Please make sure that you are deleting the right card, or you will ending up adding the card again.
5. Once the card is removed, you can come back to the Payment methods to verify the deletion. In my case, I have only one credit card so the list will be empty. There is a message which reads Please click the button above to add a credit card.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.