Vista: Move the Windows Mail Storage Folder
Windows Mail stores your email, folders for newsgroups, and account settings in its own storage folder. By default, this storage folder is placed on the C drive, under your username in the AppData\Local\Microsoft\ Windows Mail directory. If you want to move the folder to a different location, follow these steps:
1. Click Tools and select Options.
2. Select the Advanced tab.
3. In the Maintenance and Troubleshooting section, click the Maintenance button.
4. In the Maintenance dialog box, click the Store Folder button.
5. In the Store Location dialog box, click the Change button.
6. Browse to the desired location and click OK.
7. Click OK to close the Store Location dialog box.
8. Click Close to close the Maintenance dialog box.
9. Click OK to close the Options dialog box.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.