Empire Avenue: Setup Custom Email Notifications on Alerts and Activity
Empireavenue.com is a new site/game that lets users trade themselves as stock and to gain value based on social media interactions. This tech-recipe is for those users who would like to setup custom email notifications to avoid getting overwhelmed with emails and alerts.
1. Login to to the empireavenue.com main page.
2. Go to the Settings link in the upper right of the main screen.
3. Click on the Notifications link in the settings screen.
4. Then on the right side, there should be a Custom link you can click on to individually adjust email notification settings for all of the listed activities/alerts.
(list of notification items you can change in Custom, above)
5. Once done, click on Save Settings link at the very bottom and have control over your Empire’s alerts 🙂
– You can also change individual items by clicking on the headers instead of the custom link on Step 4. (ie All Notifications, Share Buys, Listed, etc)
View more articles by Jimmy Selix
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.