XP: Disable XP Boot Logo
Many people do not like the boot logo covering up what is happening during the XP boot process. This tech-recipe will show how to turn off the boot logo during startup.
Disable XP Boot Logo
You can disable the XP splash screen which will speed up the
overall boot process.
1. Click Start, and then click Run. Type in the following: msconfig.
2. Click BOOT.INI from the top tabs.
3. Go down to Boot Options, and tick /NOGUIBOOT.
4. Click Apply and then OK to close msconfig.
5. You will need to restart your computer for it to take effect.
The splash screen will be gone. It can be re-enabled by unticking /NOGUIBOOT back in the msconfig.
Follow the reactions below and share your own thoughts.