Python is one of the top programming languages out there. In the year 2020, to be job-ready in the field of computer science, you need an amazing grip on Python. It is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. You can use Python for developing desktop GUI applications, websites, and web applications. This tutorial will get you started with Python.
There are a number of reasons why you need to start learning Python right now. It is the most loved language in the programming world. Data scientists, software engineers, and even hackers love it because of its versatility, flexibility, and object-oriented features.
Python’s abundant libraries, various frameworks, vast collections of modules, and file extensions enable us to develop all kinds of software. Complex software like Dropbox, Google, Spotify, all are products of Python. Above all, this language is easy to learn. It has a clean and simple syntax. Even total amateur programmers can learn to program in it. You can find plenty of ways to learn Python; you can do self-study, enroll yourself in coding Bootcamp or school or watch online tutorials.
How to Get Started with Python
1. Install, Python. All you need to do is to visit this website and download a version of it.
2. Now, Install Pycharm, a famous python IDE.
3. After that, you are ready to write your first program. Click on file>new project, name the file with a .py extension
4. Choose, the python.exe as base interpreter.
5. Start with the famous, “Hello World” program.
Learn all about it from online tutorials gradually.
The only thing I do not enjoy about the python language is its indentation sensitivity. But that’s also what makes the syntax simple. Enjoy Programming.