Technorati is used to track blogs. It provides the blog author with stats and promotion. Why not use this awesome service with your flickr account as well? Here is how to link your flickr account to Technorati.
Obviously to get your flickr account into technorati, you will have to have both a flickr and technorati account. Log into each one in separate tabs or windows.
1. Within technorati, go to the claim your account page to claim your blog.
2. Input your flickr account URL in the claim box. For this example, I’ll be using the tech-recipes flickr account… http://flickr.com/photos/tech-recipes
3. Copy the technorati claim link that they give you.
4. Navigate to that exact flickr page that you just submitted in your other browser window or tab.
5. At the bottom of that page, click the change layout link.
6. Select Medium image only. Often the others do not work. You can change back to whatever layout you want later. Click Save.
7. On your topmost photo, paste the technorati link into the description box and click Save
8. Now in your technorati window/tab click the link to send the spiders to your flickr account.
9. You should be rewarded with your flickr account now appearing in technorati!
10. Once the flickr account is claimed, you can change your layout back to the original one and remove the technorati link if you wish.