Facebook has rolled out a new photo viewer which uses a light box to display the photos. If you don’t like using the new viewer, you can go back to old way with a simple adjustment to the address.
1. Login to Facebook and go to a Photo page to view.
2. Select the Album you wish to view.
3. The photos will be displayed in the new light box.
4. Go up to the address bar. Go to the end of the displayed address. Remove &theater from the end of the address and press return on your keyboard.
5. The old viewer will appear, allowing you to look at the album in the manner that you have become accustomed to.