Firefox 2.0 allows you to restore your sessions after a system crash, but you can adjust this so that it restores your session each time you open the browser. To do this, follow the steps in this Tech-Recipe.
1. In the address bar, type about:config.
2. Press Enter.
3. Right-click in the browser window, and select New and then Boolean.
4. In the resulting pop up, type browser.sessionstore.resume_session.
5. Click OK.
6. Select True.
7. Click OK.
8. Click Tools, and select Options.
9. Under Startup, use the drop-down for When Firefox starts, and select Show my windows and tabs from last time.
10. Click OK.