IE7 features a newly added Search Bar in the upper right area of the browser. By default, this search bar is setup to search the Live search engine. However you can add new providers that Microsoft has setup (google, ebay, wiki, etc) and you can add your own custom search providers (ie search forums or in this example, setup so you can instantly search Tech-recipes.com)
1. Click the Drop down arrow by the magnifying glass. Click on the option: “Find More Providers”
2. You will be brought to a microsoft page where you can add a few pre-setup Providers or you can add your own via the form on the right
3. To add your own custom (in our example, tech-recipes.com to the search bar), go to the search page of the site/provider you want to add and then do a search TEST (be sure leave in ALL caps).
4. Once you get the results page, just copy the URL of the results page and paste it into the box on the IE7 Search Bar page.
5. Give it a name and then click the Install button.
6. Once you do this, you will now have the Tech-Recipes as a provider in the drop down. Choose it as the provider and whatever terms you type in the search bar will search the tech-recipes.com site only.