Nintendo DS makes it simple to play multiplayer games with others, even if they don’t have their own copy of the game. Follow these steps to connect to your friend’s DS and game away.
1. Make sure both gaming devices are turned off.
2. Place the desired game cartridge you wish to play into one of the DS units.
3. Turn both DS units on.
4. Start the game on the unit that has the game cartridge inserted.
5. On the other DS unit, tap DS Download Play on the main screen.
6. The unit will scan for available software. Once the desired list is displayed, select the game you wish to download and select Yes to confirm.
7. Select the game’s multiplayer option and you are good to go.