Sometimes you need to remove applications to make room for other files (or maybe you just found something that works better). If you want to remove an application from your BlackBerry, it can be done in a few simple steps.
1. Go to the Home Screen on your Device.
2. Press the menu key to show all your applications.
3. Select Options.
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select Applications.
6. Once the Applications list has populated, scroll down and highlight the application you wish to delete.
7. Press the menu key and select Delete from the menu.
8. When the confirmation box appears, select Delete.
9. The device will have to be restarted to complete the deletion. When prompted, select Yes.