The Kindle 2’s 6″ high-resolution screen with 16 shades of gray makes it a decent and convenient way to view your favorite photos while you are on the go. By creating different directories for each subject type (such as family, friends, etc.), you can have your own photo albums for easily viewing the desired photos.
1. Connect your Kindle to your computer with the USB cord.
2. Create a directory on your Kindle’s main directory and name it pictures.
3. Open the newly created pictures directory and create subfolders to act as photo albums. Name these subdirectories in a manner that will describe their contents.
4. Copy your photos into the appropriate subdirectories.
5. Eject the Kindle from your computer.
6. Go to the Kindle’s Home screen.
7. Locate the title of the desired subdirectory in your list of available books and select it. (If your photo albums are not listed, press ALT+Z on your Kindle).
8. Your images will appear, use the PREV PAGE and NEXT PAGE buttons to view all of the pictures in that photo album.