If you enjoy listening to music while you read, then you’re in luck. By loading some of your favorite MP3’s onto your Kindle, you’ll be able to listen to your favorite songs as you read your ebook goodness.
1. Connect your Kindle to your computer with the USB cord.
2. Copy the desired MP3 files to the Kindle’s music directory.
3. Eject your Kindle from your computer.
4. While at the Kindle’s Home screen, click the MENU button.
5. Select Experimental.
6. Select Play MP3. The music will begin playing (in the order that it was installed onto the Kindle).
7. Now go back to the Home screen and select the ebook that you want to read.
Enjoy your ebook and music. You can use ALT+F to move to the next song and ALT+Spacebar to Pause/Play the current song.